Each SerioPlus account comes with its own zero configuration customer support portal we call SerioWeb. This is a customer self-service web portal that allows your customers to access support services online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The portal carries a domain name on our servers of your own choosing.
Using SerioWeb, your customers can:
- Log new Incidents and Service Requests quickly and easily
- Progress existing Incidents, with options to view the actions you've already taken
- Place notes for IT staff and share documents
- Search Knowledgebase catalogs, including Known Errors and Workarounds
- View service status information online
Our Service Status Pages allow you to show instantly to customers the status of key IT services via the web, and the faults that are affecting these services. Changing or updating the information is easy.
"Giving our end users the ability to log into the software to raise a support ticket as well as track the status of their calls helps us work closely with the clients as well as monitor our own performance which in-turn helps us understand which areas we can improve upon." PTL International