Ever wished you could highlight High Priority Incidents red? Or Hardware faults blue? Here's how you do it.
- Go to your list of Incidents, Problems or Changes.
Figure 1 - Incident List
- Alt-Click the data item you wish to highlight by. In this example, I want to highlight by Priority, so I Alt-Click Priority.This will bring up the row highlighter dialog.
Use the highlighter to specify your colours and styles. I will choose a red background.
Figure 2 - Data Highlighter
- When you click 'OK' this is what you see.
Figure 3 - Highlighted High Priority Incidents (in red)
- You can set multiple highlighting options - Serio evalutates them in the order you leave them in the list.
- Lots of screens in Serio can be customised like this - just try Alt-Click.